I love Chicken Fried Steak, I play Final Fantasy XIV and League of Legends when I have free time, I do have a dog named Puppy, I'm usually a one man team at web development projects but can coordinate with team if needed, I don't like spaghetti code but I love spaghetti. I have the best girlfriend in the world.
I love developing something extraordinary that makes me feel that I can do this complicated thing!
This bad boy is a framework for dashboard web development. It has default functionalities that can help the user / developer manage the site. Some are shown below:
- Site management - Site information can be changed, as well as the logo of the dashboard for branding.
- User management - Manages user data, depending on the project's requirements it can be used for different things.
- Role management - Groups users. Role can be grouped to certain modules to what they can access. Specifically if they can add / edit / delete / view data.
- Module management - Compiles pages into module for roles management. It also prevents disorganization of pages / files.
- Audit Trail - It tracks record of every user's actions. From viewing, adding, editing, experiencing error and much more!